Thursday, September 22, 2016

Donna’s Open Face Romaine Salad with Crabmeat and Three Cheeses

Dear Friends, I am finally caught up to date with my postings and thank you for your patience!  Today was busy so I did not have much time to plan for a meal so I pulled out what I could find in the refrigerator and came up with this filling dinner salad.  It literally took no more than 10 minutes to pull together from the time I started until we sat down to eat!  Cheers, Donna:


Donna’s Open Face Romaine Salad with Crabmeat and Three Cheeses
Ingredients:
1 Romaine heart, halved lengthwise, washed
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
6 ounces crabmeat, fresh or canned
1/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
2 Tablespoons Blue cheese, crumbled
2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup croutons
Ranch or other salad dressing
Lemon pepper to taste
2 lemon wedges, with juice squeezed on top of salad

Method:
Place each lettuce half on a serving plate.  Top with remaining ingredients in order given.  Chill or serve immediately.

Serves 2.


Copyright 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment