Thursday, November 12, 2015

Donna's Alternate Versions of Roasted Salmon with Salsa Verde and Grilled Lemon Pepper Asparagus

Hi Everyone, I purchased a nice wild caught halibut fillet and happened to have leftover salsa verde so decided to adapt my previous recipe for Roasted Salmon with Salsa Verde & Sweet Pepper Sauce (see 05 August 2015 blog post for recipe) by replacing the salmon with the halibut and using 1 cup of salsa verde mixed with 1 cup fresh salsa.  Baking time was 15 minutes.  Also, I adapted my Grilled Lemon Pepper Asparagus for the oven (see 03 November 2014 blog post) by preheating oven to 400 degrees F (same as grill) but baking for 15 minutes.  I hope you agree that a  few simple changes can create delicious results!  Best, Donna:


Serves 2.

Copyright 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment